You might think: How can a small videography company really be Green? And if so, what is the impact?
In all actuality, it's extremely important for every individual and company to be as Green as possible, and Video Impressions is no exception. From using rechargeable batteries to energy efficiant light bulbs to driving a hybrid vehicle, Thomas is doing everything he can to make Video Impressions more earth-friendly.
Here are the ways Video Impressions is a Green company:
- Thomas's home doubles as the Video Impressions studio
- The studio uses energy efficient CFL lightbulbs
- Thomas drives a 2006 Toyota Prius - one of the most energy efficient cars on the road
- HD Footage is filmed using proprietary memory cards, eliminating tape consumption
- Thomas recycles 100% of eligible materials
- Printer cartridges are recycled with Cartridge World
- Old electronics are recycled responsibly using e-waste recycling services
- Thomas supports Green initiatives - an annual contributor and member of the NRDC.
- Video Impressions has filmed 3 segments for Yahoo! Green, including the 2008 the Green Festival in San Francisco, CA